The interior of the Romanesque St Sulpice Church is mostly bare. The church was altered during the Bernese period (1536 onwards) when the Reformation was introduced. By then, the nave had collapsed but the small community did not warrant the rebuilding of the nave. As a result, the present church is mostly the original Romanesque choir and three apses.
Home » Lausanne » St Sulpice with Romanesque Church near Lausanne on Lake Geneva » Romanesque St-Sulpice Church Interior